The KKB Hoorn was started at the end of October 2011 by the current chairman Bianca Hofmeijer
The Stichting Kinderkledingbank Hoorn was founded at the end of October 2012 by Gerrit Hofmeijer.
Until the end of 2013, the foundation consisted of 1 board member, Gerrit Hofmeijer.
At the start of 2014, a new management team was put together, namely chairman (Bianca Hofmeijer), secretary (Thea Stitzinger), pen master (Gerrit Hofmeijer), general board member (vacant) and general board member (Menno Hofmeijer).
After a reorganization, a major renovation / relocation that has been realized under the leadership of the coordinator Bianca, an attempt will be made to create an even better cooperation between the board, volunteers, sponsors and clients, especially the sponsorship we want to optimize to make our volunteer organization even better to streamline.
Our mission consists of a 10 point plan:
- Make the KKB Hoorn organization work in such a way that our clients, sponsors and our own employees are satisfied.
- A financial budget is prepared for the coming year in the fourth quarter of each year.
- Provide our clients with clothing and home / school needs. We also provide a (short) children's holiday and the annual Sinterklaas and Christmas celebration
+ andere uitjes o.a de jaarlijkse stads speeltuin dag.
- Broadening the focus on poverty to the neighborhoods where our clients live and through more intensive cooperation with food banks, among other things, we can better distribute the clothing range.
- Ask all organizations in the city for more structural contribution.
- Ask clients to contribute something as a volunteer.
- Tools te ontwikkelen om cliënten te helpen uitzicht te krijgen op verbetering van hun positie (nog in ontwikkeling).
- Further optimize sponsor recruitment and gain more structural income from companies, private / corporate donors, churches and other institutions.
- To develop management tools that give us a better insight into the number of clients, but also what wishes and complaints our customers have.
- The realization that we as an organization all have the same goal within everyone's own responsibility, namely to provide our clients with the best possible service.